Community Psychiatric Nurse - WEST MIDLANDS
Pulse Nursing is looking for experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse's (CPN) to work in the West Midlands region on a temporary basis. Opportunities are available for on-going placement Monday to Friday , in Coventry, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Leicester and Worcester. Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location.
The roles are for Band 6 nurse's working within CAHMS, Crisis Team, Psychiatric Liaison team’s, Resolution Team, Rapid Response or Home Treatment depending on experience. Candidates will be working within established multi disciplinary teams, managing a set case load.
To work with Pulse in this role you will need the following:
· NMC registration (RMN)
· Minimum of Twelve months’ relevant clinical experience .
· Confidence in loan working and managing caseloads
· As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
· You will be required to meet our compliance standards, including 3 years of satisfactory employment references.
Why work for Pulse? We offer:
· Excellent pay rates
· Ipoint app to update availability, book shifts, access payslips
· Clinical and operations support 24/7
· Free mandatory training
· Revalidation support for Registered Nurses through a dedicated Pulse team
· Daily payroll service
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme – earn £250 when you refer another nurse*
· Fast-track registration bonus*
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care professionals across the UK. We support NHS trusts and private-sector organisations, placing healthcare professionals in temporary, permanent and contract roles – more than 5,000 people work for us every day.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.”