Community Nurse - Derby
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
We are now looking to recruit a Community Nurse / Registered General Nurse (RGN) to assist a female client who has complex physical needs and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). As such it is essential that you have experience which encompasses supporting patients with both physical and mental health needs.
The role is to provide crisis care intervention, between the hours of 10.00am – 2.00pm. You would be working alongside another nurse to deliver the highest standards of nursing based care.
Benefits of working for Pulse in the Registered General Nurse role:
- Highly competitive rates (£26.90 Mon to Fri, £34.00 Saturdays, £43.03 Sundays)
- Regular hours with a designated client on a rota basis
- Generous travel allowance of 50p per mile for your commute
- Weekly pay
- Access to our Refer a Friend scheme bonus
- A dedicated case management team to support you
Our ideal candidate:
- Will be compassionate, patient and person-centred
- Will have experience of delivering patient care in a community setting
- Will have some experience of supporting patients who have had mental health needs
- Will be able to commit to regular shifts within the hours specified (10am – 2pm)
- Will be a driver, due to the location of the role
- Due to client stipulations, we are only able to accept applications from female nurses
For more information or to make an application, please submit your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.