Patient Support Programme Nurse Advisor- Full/ Part Time
About the Role…
We are looking for a Patient Support Programme Nurse Advisor to be responsible for providing high quality, cost effective clinical care to a caseload of patients across our growing business within Pharma and Biologics, or any new service line introduced.
This is an ideal opportunity for a nurse who wishes to promote a progressive attitude to the continuous improvement of standards of care through research and evidence based practice.
This office based role will require a strong and dynamic individual who is passionate about providing support to patients via means such as the telephone or video calling facility rather than face to face. It is therefore essential to communicate effectively at all times and at all levels within the company and with external customers, patients and their families.
- Excellent induction and training plan
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous Company pension plan
- Heavily discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
You will have…
- Registered General Nurse (Level 1) with current NMC registration
- Evidence of ongoing professional development linked to demonstrable competencies
- Ability to plan, provide, and prioritise patient centred care using an empathetic and holistic approach
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the relevant speciality
- Understanding of the importance of research and evidence based practice
- Understanding of the requirements of the safeguarding regulations
- Self awareness and recognition of limitations and then to seek support/ advice
- Professional approach to work
Who we are…
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 36,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists.
For more details please contact Katy Clementson on 07912 576 448, or by email on email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 26th June 2017, and interviews will take place on 3rd and 4th July 2017.