Band 7 ANP (Advanced Nurse Practitioner) -Community Mental Health - West Midlands
Pulse Nursing have a new and exciting opportunity for a Band 7 ANP (Advanced Nurse Practitioner) ,to work within an established NHS mental health community team in the West Midlands. The role is on a short term basis, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and to commence as soon as possible. We are seeking a candidate who has experience in a primary care setting at a band 7 level and is a nurse prescriber.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of a Consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Nurse Manager in delivering comprehensive mental health and physical health care to patients.Independently and autonomously assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients with mental health and physical health problems
- Be responsible for the administration and supply of medication to patients to set criteria
- Work in a collaborative manner with others to ensure seamless service delivery including multi-disciplinary working and advising and supporting nurses.
Candidates must be able to meet our compliance requirements including :
- Qualified RMN with a minimum of twelve months experience working as an ANP in a Mental Health Community setting.
- Must be able to provide a minimum of two clinical references covering the last three years.
- Provide evidence of Mandatory training or attend Pulse mandatory training.
- Eligibility to work within the UK .
Candidates will receive :
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll Service
- Referral Scheme - earn upto £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fast-track registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics. PULSE is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Band 7 ANP (Advanced Nurse Practitioner) -Community Mental Health - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly