Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) Band 6 - West Midlands
Pulse has a new and exciting opportunity for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) Band 6 , to work in the West Midlands area for a large NHS client. This is temporary three month contract, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm to commence as soon as possible.
Candidates must have experience in community mental health as a Band 6 CPN. Have awareness of care co-ordination under the care programme approach. Be able to give depot medication and you must be computer literate. Experience of working with psychosis preferable but not essential.
Pulse requires the below from the successful Community Psychiatric Nurse,
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A minimum of twelve months experience working as a CPN within the eighteen months.
Pulse can offer you,
- Weekly pay
- Free mandatory training, updated yearly
- Dedicated recruitment team, to see you through the process
- State of the art app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compliance
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Fast Track bonus scheme - earn up to £250
- Recommend a friend scheme - earn up to £250
In order to be successful for the role, you are required to meet our compliance standard, including satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.