Community nurse - Leicestershire
Pulse is seeking a registered Community Nurse / District Nurse / DN at Band 5 for flexible shifts in and around the Leicestershire area. Your role will involve both follow-up care for recently discharged hospital inpatients and longer term care for chronically ill patients who may be referred by other services. As a community nurse for Pulse you will play a vital role in direct patient care including liaising with other healthcare professionals to ensure the effective delivery of exceptional care to patients in their own home.
Pulse requires the community nurse to have:
- Registration with the NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- Recent experience as a community or district nurse in the last twelve months.
- Occupational health compliance.
- Clinical referee details covering your last three years employment.
Pulse can offer you:
- Fast track registration bonus
- Flexible job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Revalidation support
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends ***
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organization
*** Terms and conditions apply.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.