CNM3 OPERATING THEATRES
The Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital is a specialist referral centre for patients suffering with Ophthalmic and Ear Nose and Throat/Head and Neck disorders. Recognised as a University Teaching Centre, it has a tradition of care stretching back to 1814 and has looked after patients on its present site since 1904.
Opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced nursing staff to join the organisation at Clinical Nurse Manager level in the following post:
CNM3 OPERATING THEATRES (1.0 WTE)
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their capacity for professional responsibility, leadership and business management to oversee activity in five operating theatres and post-anaesthetic care unit.
- Currently registered or eligible for registration as a Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Recognised management course or a commitment to undertake same
- One year’s experience at CNM2 or equivalent with evidence of strategic
- Five years post registration in peri-operative nursing care
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Ophthalmic/ENT/Head and Neck operating theatre experience
- Proven management, leadership and organisational competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement in the healthcare setting
- Proficiency in commonly used IT applications e.g. Word, Excel