Permanant Registered Nurse - Southampton
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are looking for an enthusiastic and driven permanent registered nurse to work in Southampton. The roles are field based and will involve extensive driving to deliver IV Infusions and TPN treatment's to patients. You'll be responsible for the day to day care of a patient in their own home, offering clinical support that will help transform their lives on a one to one basis. This is a rewarding challenge to empower patient's to set and achieve goals that are important to them through training and regaining independence.
The benefits of the successful registered Nurse are:
- Excellent competitive Basic salary
- Free paid 4 day training programme
- Option of a Company Car or car allowance (£3,600pa FTE) as appropriate
- Free laptop, mobile phone, Sat Nav, printer, tablet and equipment provided
- Rota's sent at least 5 weeks in advance
- Personal pension plan
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- Referral Scheme (T&C apply)
- Monthly supervisions and meetings
- NMC fee's paid after 1 year of service Pro rata for Part time employees
- Dedicated help and support 24/7
The Successful registered nurse must:
- Minimum 1 year post registration experience within an acute setting is desirable, however open to alternate settings if there is a personality fit
- Valid NMC registration
- Full UK driving license is mandatory
- Proficient in the use of IT software, Microsoft Word, Excel etc
- Be happy and willing to drive
- Good Organisational skills and prioritisation
- Be able to commit to working from 7am - 9pm
- competent in the administration of IV drugs and infusion via all types of lines
- Cannulation and venepuncture competency is desirable. Although not essential as training is provided
Who are we…
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists and consultants
Please contact Sophia Farooq on 07715055226 for more information or by email on email@example.com