District/Community Nurses – Swindon
Pulse are recruiting dynamic district/community nurses to work within a Community Nursing Team in the Swindon area. You will be starting as soon as possible for a six month placement with an opportunity to extend.
As a district/community nurse you will be providing compassionate quality care. You will find the role rewarding as you will be caring for clients in their own homes, promoting independence and providing a support network to the client and their families.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working as a community nurse
- Current valid NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills
In return Pulse will off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working options
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Apply for District/Community Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly