Cluster Lead Nurse
Deputy Director of Nursing: Southwark and Waltham Forest
Salary: £36,087 - £40,778 (scale points 40 - 45)
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen with CGL (change, grow, live) in the London boroughs of Southwark and Waltham Forest. We have a vacancy for a Cluster Lead Nurse to manage two teams of nurses across several sites in these London boroughs and provide support other London sites as needed.
The post will entail:
- Being responsible for the development and day to day management of clinical services in Southwark and Waltham Forest CGL Services.
- Working closely with the Services Managers, Regional Consultant and Deputy Directors of Nursing Practice to provide leadership and direction within the specified remit.
- Providing support and strategically developing the services within the role’s scope.
- Working with stakeholders in promoting CGL clinical services.
- Contributing to the service to ensure that service users consistently receive high quality interventions that adhere to CGL Policy, national guidance, NMC practice guidelines and which achieve high professional standards.
- Providing key people management support to the Services Managers as required, alongside the supervision of nursing staff in the services.
- Being involved in clinical audit of the service under the direction of the Deputy Director of Nursing Practice.
CGL are committed to creating an inclusive environment, which celebrates difference and allows our staff and service users to flourish. We recruit the very best staff from a wide range of backgrounds, ensuring service-users benefit from our diverse skills and expertise. We always work to the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in all our recruitment processes.
We also expect an assertive approach to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults, and applicants to these posts will need to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
To apply for this position please visit our website by clicking on the APPLY button below