CHC Nurse Assessor
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of experience & knowledgeable CHC assessment nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse to join an established market leading provider. You will be working directly with commissioners to provide a professional support service whilst ensuring best practice. You will be responsible for assessing patients’ needs to ensure they receive the right support and continuity of care.
- 6 months experience in the last 3 years of direct CHC assessment
- Experience to be confirmed with work history
- Flexibility to travel
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 45p per mile.
If you think you have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.
Contact me on 0333 323 3762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enabling your passion for Nursing
Apply for CHC Nurse Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly