Oncology Homecare Nurse-Oxford
About the Role
We are currently recruiting Level 1 Registered Nurses with Oncology experience and we have both full time and part time opportunities available.
The roles are field based and you will travel between patients' homes to deliver their treatment. The roles require you to be well organised and motivated. Treatments will include seeing patients for bloods, toxicity assessments, IV chemotherapy, oral chemotherapy, pump disconnections, line care, IM/SC injections.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- £1000 annual skills premium plus up to £5000 per annum inner London oncology incentive
- Car or car allowance (£4,500pa FTE) as appropriate
- Heavily subsidised private medical insurance (After 6 month probation)
- Company pension plan
- Generous life insurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- Laptop, mobile phone, sat nav, tablet, printer and all necessary equipment provided
- Paid over time
- Comprehensive 4 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- NMC fee refunded (after 12 months,pro rata)
You will have
You will need to be competent in the administration of Chemotherapy. Post-registration qualification in administering Cytotoxic Chemotherapy (equivalent to ENB237 or N59) or prepared to work towards. Cannulation and venepuncture competency is essential. Proven experience in oncology and/or haematology is essential. A full UK driving license.
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.