Registered Adult Nurse (covering Brighton and Hove)
Join our South East team to cover the Brighton and Hove area.
**This is a part time position working 22.5 hours per week**
You will see it’s a role different to any other. Providing clinical care and training to enterally fed patients (and their families/carers) using Nutricia products and equipment – keeping patients out of hospital and in the comfort of home.
Acting as an ambassador for Nutricia, it is a chance to be independent and on the road, working days will be varied, filled with invaluable visits to care homes and patients’ own homes. The successful applicant will also check in with patients remotely, as well as training healthcare providers in the use of our products.
An autonomous practitioner, managing your own diary and caseload, you will really make a difference in a community while benefiting from the comprehensive training, governance and support networks provided by the Nutricia nursing service.
What we can offer you:
- Up to £28,000 per annum, pro rata (depending on experience)
- Company car
- Yearly company bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours (Monday-Friday)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and grow in a specialist arena as part of a global organisation
- Qualified Nurse with two years’ post qualification experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
- Comfortable with new technology (all notes are computerised)
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility to stay away from home when needed
- Commitment to going above and beyond
If you need more information about this job, before you apply officially you can contact the recruitment team on 0121 713 8327.
We thank you for your interest!