Up to £28,990 + Benefits including £4250 car allowance
Pulse is working with a specialist healthcare organisation, which provides healthcare to patients in their own homes. They are now looking to recruit a community nurse to work in the community within Cambridge.
This service is to offer out of hospital services in the community - to care of patients who have recently been discharged from hospital and continuing their care in their own homes. Quite often, these patients are still under the consultants care.
This diverse and innovative organisation has extensive experience of working with both NHS and private clients to provide a homecare service for children as well as adults. This position would be for the care of adults only.
The role itself will involve the nurse working autonomously in the community to deliver care to patient some of the duties include:
- IV administration
We are interested from nurses who are now be looking for a career within the community setting. Previous community nursing experience is not required - full training will be provided. It is essential that the successful nurse is able to perform venepuncture, cannulate and administer IV drugs.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong nursing background with a minimum of 1 years post qualification experience
- Holding current NMC registration
- A driving license
- The ability to undertake venepuncture, administer IV drugs and ideally cannulate as well
- The confidence to work autonomously in delivering patient care
The successful candidate will receive:
- Strong salary and benefits based upon experience
- A company car - £4250 car allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme and life assurance policy
- Excellent ongoing learning and development opportunities
If you are a nurse now looking for an exciting career within community nursing, get in touch with us to chat through this opportunity.
Contact Jasmin today on 0207 959 1016 for more information or email your CV