Health Care Assistant (covering East Sussex)
We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant, to support in the East Sussex area.
As the UK’s leading medical nutrition provider, we’re known for providing expert care and high quality enteral support through our unique portfolio of nutritional products. What sets us apart is our understanding that the smallest details make the biggest difference.
The role of a Healthcare Assistant with Nutricia is unique and comes with a high level of responsibility. You will be supporting our Registered Nurses, providing direct hands on care of patients in the community with enteral feeding and support needs. You will be covering a large area so must be able to drive, and work independently.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess previous experience within care essential
- NVQ or equivalent relevant qualification desirable
- Possess a full UK driving license (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent using smart technology (tablet, smart phone)
- Demonstrate a good standard of written English and Mathematics.
- The ability to gain an enhanced DBS certificate
- Flexible, can do attitude
What we can offer you:
- Up to £21,000 per annum (starting salary)
- Company car
- Yearly company bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle
- The opportunity to develop your skills and grow in a specialist arena as part of a global organisation
If you need more information about this job, before you apply officially you can contact the recruitment team on 0121 713 8327.