Complex Care Nurses - Trainer
Complex Care Nurses – full-time and part-time roles
Are you passionate about developing your clinical skills to guide and support high quality, individualised care for clients of all ages with complex needs in the community?
Are you passionate about care delivery and training complex care details within people’s homes?
An excellent presenter with great training delivery skills both in a classroom and care setting?
We have a great opportunity for you!
We recruit Nurses with both Paediatric and Adult specialities and Personal Assistants across the northwest to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing complex care client base.
We can offer
- Full clinical support and management from a Clinical Lead and Board of Directors
- An in-house training / induction programme and period to ensure all skills can be incorporated into our client needs / Competency updates yearly
- Attend relevant study days to ensure best practice is implemented at all times
- Mobile Phone
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
As a Complex Care Nurse Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering theory and practical training to Personal Assistants to deem them competent to deliver specific elements of high quality care to people of all ages with complex care needs in their homes.
You must have;
- Motivation and enthusiasm to meet the clinical needs of our clients
Registered General Nurse and Paediatric Nurse (with valid NMC registration PIN) ideally with a minimum of 3 years’ experience / community experience.
- A teaching/training qualification such as Training and Development NVQ level 3 or above or Teaching and assessing in clinical practice.
- Experience in leading and delivering training, assessing clinical performance and supporting personal development for staff
- Ability to supervise and regulate clinical activities and maintain high standards of care
- A clear understanding of current UK nursing standards, continuing care in relation to complex care clients and their needs and the regulated Health & Social Care training requirements and be fully conversant with CQC regulations.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest clinical practice relating to areas such as ventilation, spinal injuries, skin integrity, PEG feeding, catheterisation etc, as practised in a community care.
- Outstanding and engaging presentation skills
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A valid driving licence
- Computer literate-MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility to travel across the North-West areas
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team at different times of the day and evenings to cover training and thus ensure compliance of clinical competencies with a view to flexible working over a 7-day period
- Able to manage own diary and skilled in time management
- Ability to develop relationships with Clinical and Commercial customers
Apply for Complex Care Nurses - Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly