Return to Practice Nurse
2 days left
- Job Type
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
Our brand new Return to Practice programme helps you get back into the workplace if your pin has expired, what ever your situation, this is a unique opportunity to renew your skills.
On your Return to Practice programme, you can expect to;
- Have your programme fees paid for by HCA UK.
- Attend University (through our partnership with City University) whilst completing practice hours
- Be offered a part time Healthcare Assistant role during the programme.
- Be offered a permanent nursing role upon completion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
Skills & Experience
- A Nursing degree or qualification
- Previous Nursing experience within a Hospital setting (Surgical, Medical, Theaters or Paediatrics preferred)
About The Individual
This programme will begin later this year and will run across all of our facilities with a focus on our London locations.
If you are a qualified Nurse, looking to get back into work within a registered Nursing role at one of HCA's state of the art facilities, we would love to hear from you!