Registered Nurse(s) required in Halifax, Harrogate and surrounding areas
4 days left
- Job Type
Vacancy for Nurse’s
Registered Nurse(s) required for Halifax and/or Harrogate
Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an OUTSTANDING company and enhance your nursing skills.
Helping Hands of Harrogate Ltd specialise in supporting children and young adults in their own home, with the priority being safe and effective outcome focused care and support. We have vacancies for nurses to join our multi-disciplinary team as Nurse Coordinators/Clinical Lead Nurses; being responsible for training of Specialist Care Workers and coordination of complex care packages.
Harrogate - We are looking for hard working, committed candidate(s) to join our multi-disciplinary, professional team as a Clinical Lead Nurse. We are looking for candidates who are thoughtful, caring, enthusiastic, motivated, organised & flexible. The successful candidate(s) will be a qualified nurse and will train specialist care workers to look after children and adults with a range of needs and therefore experience in a similar role would be an advantage, evidencing knowledge & experience in medical needs such as tracheostomy & enteral feeding care, epilepsy & seizure management, diabetes, behavioural needs as well as moving & handling and personal cares.
Halifax – Nurse coordinator for twins with complex care needs (Tracheostomy care, IV medication.) Working with a team of skilled carers delivering care to young adult siblings in their own home and in the community
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Completion of Assessments of Need & Risk Assessments for new referrals
- Completion and implementation of Outcome Based Care Plans & Risk Assessments
- Management and review of on-going support packages
- Delivery of mandatory & specialist training to Specialist Care Workers/Personal Care Assistants
- Overseeing Specialist Care Workers/Personal Care Assistants skills & competencies & implementing relevant training
- Management of priorities and difficult situations in a professional, calm and positive manner
- Work with commissioners from the NHS, Local Authority and families
- Support Specialist Care Workers and appraisal of staff
- Management of Out of Hours Service on a rota basis
Benefits working for Helping Hand of Harrogate
- a competitive salary (up to £35k)
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Multi-disciplinary team support & regular supervision
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Company sick pay
- Holiday entitlement
To apply please fill in the short form below. if you have any further questions around the role or Helping Hands Harrogate then please call David Farrar on 07701 282 356.
Apply for Registered Nurse(s) required in Halifax, Harrogate and surrounding areas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly