- Nursing Times Careers Live - Bristol 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - Leeds 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - London June 2018
- NHS Employers - Sue Covill
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- The Leeds NHS Trusts
- Priory Group
- Nuffield Health
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare
- Greater Manchester Mental Health
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB)
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)
- Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust
- Additional resources
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) is the largest health organization in Wales, providing a full range of primary, community, mental and acute hospital services.
We are now accepting applications for Nurses across a range of specialties for our three acute General Hospitals, Community Hospitals, Community Services, Theatres and our new Prison Health & Wellbeing Team at HMP Berwyn in Wrexham. We have vacancies at ward sister level and charge nurse level, scrub nurse and theatre nurse level, ODP and opportunities within our safeguarding team.
We have great education and development opportunities, thanks to our close links with our local Universities, along with induction, orientation and preceptorship, we will make sure you are supported through continuing professional development.
We are based in an area which hosts the Snowdonia national park, sensational beaches and rugged coastlines. North Wales has some of the lowest living costs in the UK.
Train Work and Live with us!!
Apply now or see more at trainworklivenorthwales.co.uk