- Nursing Times Careers Live - Bristol 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - Leeds 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - London June 2018
- NHS Employers - Sue Covill
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- The Leeds NHS Trusts
- Priory Group
- Nuffield Health
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare
- Greater Manchester Mental Health
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB)
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)
- Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust
- Additional resources
Nottinghamshire Healthcare is the largest NHS provider of complex integrated healthcare services in the UK with more than 100 sites and over 8,900 staff.
Our services span a broad range of mental health, intellectual disability, community general and mental health service provision for both adults and children, low, medium and high secure hospitals including Rampton Hospital as well as some primary healthcare in offender health prisons.
We’re looking for RGN, RMNs’ and RNLD nurses to join our teams; working in such unique services provides unique opportunities for training and development like no other.
Benefits include: bespoke preceptorship packages, opportunities for rotational posts across our services, access to specialist training and investment in you and your professional development.
For more information or to apply online please visit, www.nottinghamshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/workingforus