- Nursing Times Careers Live - Bristol 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - Leeds 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - London June 2018
- NHS Employers - Sue Covill
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- The Leeds NHS Trusts
- Priory Group
- Nuffield Health
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare
- Greater Manchester Mental Health
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB)
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)
- Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust
- Additional resources
When you join Priory Group, you’ll be part of something special – an innovative and rapidly growing organisation that is helping to redefine the health, education and social care landscape in the UK.
We organise ourselves into three divisions – healthcare, education and children’s services, and adult care services – which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Priory is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
The Priory Group has established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for its service users.
Priory currently treats more than 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of over 420 facilities that support service user’s health.
See all our current vacancies here.