- Nursing Times Careers Live - Bristol 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - Leeds 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - London June 2018
- NHS Employers - Sue Covill
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- The Leeds NHS Trusts
- Priory Group
- Nuffield Health
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare
- Greater Manchester Mental Health
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB)
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)
- Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust
- Additional resources
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
At York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust we know that to be a nurse, a midwife or member of care staff is an extraordinary role. What you do has deep importance and touches people’s lives every day.
The Trust is currently recruiting talented, capable, caring and enthusiastic nurses to join our nursing teams. Whether you’re just beginning your nursing career - or looking to make a fresh start somewhere new - as a large acute and community Trust, we have a range of exciting opportunities available.
Whatever your background, we promise you a warm welcome and support to help you to become the very best you can be. This includes a first-rate preceptorship programme, access to a range of development programmes and excellent staff benefits.
We look forward to welcoming you at Nursing Times Careers Live; in the meantime, for more information about the Trust visit www.yorkhospitals.nhs.uk