25 March Nursing Times Online Careers Fair
Attend the Nursing Times Jobs Online Careers Fair and receive a learning unit of your choice, worth £12 and 2 hours of CPD.
Register for the Nursing Times Online Careers Fair today for free and give your career a boost. All attendees of the careers fair will receive a learning unit of your choice.
How it works
After you’ve attended the event, you’ll receive an email from Nursing Times Jobs detailing how you can claim your unit. All you have to do is choose 1 unit from the list of below (worth £12) and complete the learning unit. After this, you’ll receive a certificate stating that you’ve completed 2 hours of CPD points. Do make sure that you’re registered on the Nursing Times website so that we can then add the unit to your account.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Units for you to choose:
- Advances in Constipation Treatment: www.nursingtimes.net/constipation
- Anaemia of Chronic Disease: www.nursingtimes.net/anaemia-chronic
- Anaemia of Chronic Kidney Disease: www.nursingtimes.net/anaemiakidney
- Diarrhoea - Assessment and Management: www.nursingtimes.net/diarrhoea
- Discharge Planning - Getting it right for the patient: www.nursingtimes.net/discharge
- Drug Calculations in Practice: www.nursingtimes.net/drugcalculations
- Falls prevention and management: www.nursingtimes.net/falls
- Nutrition screening: www.nursingtimes.net/nutritionscreening
- Obesity: an introduction to management in adults: www.nursingtimes.net/obesity
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention: www.nursingtimes.net/pressureulcers
- Record Keeping: www.nursingtimes.net/record-keeping
- Respiratory failure: www.nursingtimes.net/respfailure
- Venous Thromboembolism Prevention: www.nursingtimes.net/VTE