Registered General Nurse
Registered General Nurse
Are you a Registered General Nurse looking to take your next step? Want to join a long-established organisation that will invest in you and your abilities? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Why work for C&C?
Over 90 years ago, C&C was established to help the homeless young women of London. Today, we are a leading housing provider that offers inspirational, person-centred care and support to older people.
Our aim is to be recognised as an innovative provider of excellent homes and services for older people.
The team at C&C are pioneers who challenge the status quo and innovate to deliver something better. We have the courage to act, we learn from our mistakes and we support each other’s wellbeing and development.
When you join us, you’ll discover that we do everything with compassion, integrity and care. Here, you will be empowered to make a real difference.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for Registered General Nurses who are passionate about caring for the elderly and providing high-quality care. You’ll believe in providing a holistic, person-centred approach that treats residents as individuals.
You’ll be eager to help create an inspirational environment where residents can carry out meaningful activities that reflect their uniqueness and embrace their past, present and future.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, RGN, Nurse, Healthcare Co-ordinator, Care Co-ordinator or Nursing Assistant.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £33,959 per annum
- Season ticket loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff recognition scheme
- Up to £196 for professional membership (Royal College of Nursing) per year
- Regular clinical supervision and support with nursing re-validation
- Annual mandatory training, as well as clinical training
- £500 tax-free incentive for referred nurses
- Childcare vouchers, eyecare scheme and occupational sick pay
- 27 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Whatever your job is at C&C, you'll be part of an extraordinary team that respects each other and works together to deliver high-quality services for older people. As part of our business, every contribution you make will be valued.
What will this role involve?
As a Registered General Nurse, you’ll provide a high level of care to residents at our home in London.
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will:
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of care professionals
- Support the safe and smooth running of the home
- Help to create a friendly, welcoming and positive environment for residents
- Deputise for the Care Home Manager in their absence
Webrecruit and C&C are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Registered General Nurse, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.