Permanent, full time
£23,000 - £28,000 per annum + benefits
Are you a nurse looking for an opportunity to work autonomously across GP surgeries, community clinics & health centres?
The Pulse nursing, permanent team have a unique permanent, full time position to work Monday - Friday (no weekends or nights) in the community.
This position is to work as a Nurse across West Essex & Greater London to manage patients with osteoporosis to prevent deterioration and disease progression - delivering injections and care plans.
An overview of duties include:
- Liaising with patients, GP's, community nurses and other stakeholders regarding patient care
- Provide a nurse led clinic for Denosumab injections - second and subsequent injections for patients as appropriate
- Blood and radiology monitoring
- Ensuring patient care plans are updated & information is correctly recorded at all times
- Develop and lead a co-ordinated approach in the field of Osteoporosis - including the delivery of the Denosumab pathway for patients
- Current NMC registration
- Current & full driving licence
- Experience/knowledge in Osteoporosis
The salary range for this position is £23,000 - £28,000 per annum.
To discuss this opportunity further, drop us a call on 0207 959 1016 or apply today & one our dedicated consultants will drop you a call.
If this post is not right for you but you know of a nurse who may be suitable, please do refer on their details as we offer a £250 referral bonus for all successful referrals.